The TecHome Builder Summits drive extraordinary progress on tech for high-volume and luxury homebuilders and multifamily companies.
These uniquely powerful events host hundreds of leaders from the nation's most progressive single-family builders and multifamily companies.
Builders and operators share the same goal: to expand and refine their tech plays and identify the vendors they’ll need to succeed in a fast-changing market. 2023 guests at each event will generate projected aggregate annual revenues of more than $65 billion and will build more than 275,000 housing units.
In recognition of these benefits, guests agree to attend the Summit from start to finish and follow a detailed itinerary based on their preferences. Each customized itinerary includes general sessions, boardroom presentations and one-on-one meetings with sponsors.
Guests leave the event ready to go faster and further with technology.
Key Stats and Facts on 2022 Guests
- 89 guests
- $141.8 billion aggregate revenue
- 324,976 total number of homes built
- 70 guests
- $10.8 billion aggregate revenue
- 84,931 total units built/managed
- 70 guests
- $1.6 billion aggregate revenue
- 3,471 total number of homes built
- These are the thought leaders other luxury custom builders and even production builders will follow as they push the envelope on tech for their clients.