THE BROADEST & DEEPEST COLLECTION OF TECH PRODUCTS & VENDORS
The world of tech at your fingertips, all on one screen
- 150+ of the best tech vendors in the world to interact with attendees.
- The full home tech product taxonomy:
- The world of digital marketing and sales solutions for builders.
- All searchable by product, service and attendee sector
- Click here to see the complete list of vendor sponsors
- 200+ presentations on products, services and proven processes for working with builders and multifamily companies. You’ll take in:
- Deep-dive boardroom presentations
- Quick-hitting flyover presentations
- New product introductions
- Case studies of builder/multifamily company partnerships
- Visions of homebuyer/renter home tech experiences and benefits.
- Visions of builder tech solution buyer experiences
- Hundreds of new and featured products easily found via our Online Summit Featured Products Guide.
- Hundreds of knowledgeable and helpful vendor staff ready to connect on-the-spot via private messages or follow-up meetings.
THE ABSOLUTE BEST CONTENT ON HOME AND BUILDER TECH
See it ● analyze it ● plan it ● do it
With nearly 20 years of hard-won experience in tech and housing, researching and serving builders, multifamily companies, their tech allies and homebuyers, TecHome Builder is a Content Master.
We have a long track record of presenting information and advice that is essential, up-to-date and, most important, actionable. TecHome Builder defines the market and identifies the issues on which it must focus to speed progress.
Essential Tech in a Post Pandemic World
BDX CEO Tim Costello in his unique, fast-paced, data-drenched, video-rich and irreverent style will present insights on how COVID has changed the tech landscape for builders and multifamily companies in both the tech they need to incorporate in homes and in their businesses.
Housing’s Post-Pandemic Purpose
Roy Spence is a master of purpose-driven living, leadership and business and, in this session, he turns his insights to the revised and expanded mission of America’s housing industry post pandemic. How do you deliver homes that align with the new needs and wants of homebuyers? How do you drive that revised purpose throughout your organization to not only deliver for your buyers but also lift employee engagement and drive? You’ll get the answers to these and more questions of the heart and strategic intent, all delivered in an entertaining and indelible way!
The Industry's Best Presenters, Including:
A Finer Touch
Update your home tech merchandise assortments, standard offers, option and upgrade packaging and go-to-market strategies.
Update your digital sales and marketing assets, strategies and tactics.
Get a hold of TecHome builder guides and research that will help you go faster and further on tech after the event!
Your company will save inestimable man-hours collecting this information and advice and see a huge pay-off through improved tech strategy and decision-making.
Big trade shows aren’t known for their personal customer service and likewise, their virtual events tend to be lacking in customer care. TecHome Builder has always been different with our in-person events, and we’re bringing the same to our Online Summit.
The TecHome Builder Team
- Attendee Success, Leigh Sullivan, 508-618-8330
- President and Co-founder, John Galante, 508-618-4226
- Executive Vice President and Co-Founder, Nancy Franco, 508-618-4225
- Customer Success Manager, Ryan Mahoney, 508-433-1922
- Creative and Content, Nicole Dreher-Silvia, 508-433-1924
- Content Marketing, Erin Chartier, 508-802-4530
- Digital Marketing, Mary McIntire
- Track Content Chairs: Anya Chrisanthon, Joe Lautner, Earnest Morgan, Tony Consiglio
- Finance, Administration & Guest Recruitment, Donna Kent
- Sponsor Biz Dev: Allison Charette, Colin Cocaine, Jeff Verklan
- Sponsor Success: Jessica Salisbury