The LUX track of general sessions and boardroom presentations will help homebuilders completing homes priced in the upper 20% of the markets they serve leverage home technology to increase revenues and realize higher levels of client satisfaction.
LUX will immerse leaders in the benefits and features of home technology and provide how-to advice on sales, marketing, design and production strategies that make home tech a competitive advantage.
Appropriate titles include:
- Owner, President, General Manager
- CTO, VP, Director or Manager of Home Tech
- Vice President of Director of Purchasing/Vendor Relations
- Vice President or Director of Operations
- Vice President or Director of Sales, Marketing, Design
This executive-level event will host more than 60 luxury builders for 48 hours of idea and best practice sharing, market information and high-quality engagements with sponsoring companies.
In 2018, TecHome Builder LUX guests represented $815 million in revenue and 830 homes built.
Reasons to Attend