The LUX segment of general sessions and boardroom presentations will help homebuilders completing homes priced in the upper 5% of the markets they serve leverage home technology to increase revenues and realize higher levels of client satisfaction.
LUX will immerse leaders in the benefits and features of home technology and provide how-to advice on sales, marketing, design and production strategies that make home tech a competitive advantage.
Appropriate titles include:
- Owner, President, General Manager
- CTO, VP, Director or Manager of Home Tech
- Vice President of Director of Purchasing/Vendor Relations
- Vice President or Director of Operations
- Vice President or Director of Sales, Marketing, Design
This executive-level event will host 40+ luxury builders for 48 hours of immersion in tech products, processes and strategy. Guests leave ready to go faster and further on tech.
In 2019, TecHome Builder LUX guests represented $755 million in revenue and 1,050 homes built.
Reasons to Attend
All of the Summit's invited guests will be treated to complimentary:
Limited hosted seats are available, act now!
- Electronic locks
- Fire/toxic gas detection
- Garage door openers
- Home automation systems
- Home networks
- Home theater products (furniture, acoustical treatments)
- Intrusion detection
- Multi-room/architectural audios
- Structured wiring systems
- Video displays
- Video doorbells/intercoms
- Video surveillance systems
- Voice control
- Back-up generators
- Energy monitoring and management
- Energy storage
- LED lighting
- Lighting control systems
- Light switches
- Load centers
- Motorized shading systems
- Power conditioning and surge suppression
- Solar photovoltaic power generation
- Air filtration and cleaning systems
- Automated ventilation systems (HRVs, ERVs)
- Bath fans
- Central vacuums
- Geothermal heating and cooling
- High-efficiency heating/cooling
- Indoor air quality (IAQ) systems
- Radiant flooring
- Zone controlled HVAC
- Digital showers
- Ovens and cook tops
- Range hoods
- Refrigerators, beverage coolers
- Small appliances
- Steam rooms and saunas
- Tech toilets and bidets
- Touchless/digital fixtures
- Washers and dryers
- Water-saving fixtures
- Wine storage systems
- Automatic hot water recirculation
- Leak detection and protection systems
- Rainwater harvesting/grey water
- Smart irrigation/sprinklers
- Tankless/high-efficiency water heaters
- Water filtration and purification
- Water monitoring and management systems
- Outdoor audio
- Outdoor video
- Outdoor controls
- Landscape and deck/patio lighting
- Kitchens and grills
- Awnings, shades, umbrellas
- Robotic lawnmowers
- Outdoor maintenance tech – gutters, drainage, etc.
- High efficiency/healthy building materials (flooring, glass, insulation, paint, roofing, walls)
- High efficiency/healthy windows, doors, skylights
- Motorized doors, windows and skylights
- Snow and ice melting systems
August 10, 2020
Luxury Tech for Rich & Famous Millennials
Not only are millennials the biggest cohort of homebuyers, they’re the biggest cohort of luxury homebuyers. And their lifestyles and tastes for tech are way different than boomers. In this session we’ll profile the millennial luxury homebuyer and propose the tech products, packages and applications they will find to be totally “rad,” “fire” and “sick”!
Natural User Interfaces, AI & Curated Info and Content
A cool new lux tech user experience is emerging. It centers on natural user interfaces like voice and gesture control, artificial intelligence to improve home control and serving up AI curated information and entertainment content to users. It’s the uber smart home, or thoughtful home, that’s been envisioned since the Jetsons, but now is starting to take real shape. Learn more about it, who the reliable tech integrator partners are for this experience and whether it’s time to start providing it to your clients.
Combined Keynote: 2020 Re-Vision—Home Tech & Homebuilding Tech in the Post Pandemic Market
Necessity is the mother of invention and the mother of market inflections! The lifestyle and economic shocks of the COVID-19 pandemic are driving both short and long-term changes in homebuyer tech wants and needs and in the application of technology to the homebuilding business. This session will cover tech products and applications that are on the rise in the wake of COVID-19. Think connected-productive WFH tech; connected-high-performance-AV-enjoyment at home; healthy home; e-socializing optimized homes; fully digital homebuyer journeys and more!
August 11, 2020
High Voltage Lux Tech
Maybe it’s the star status of innovative entrepreneurs like Elon Musk or the seeming nobility of saving a world now literally set ablaze by climate change, but energy and electrical devices have suddenly become very sexy and LUX! In this session, we will look at how cool and sleekly designed energy and electrical tech like solar power generation and storage, high quality power distribution, elegant and clever electrical devices, tunable LED lighting and energy management, compose an ecosystem of luxury tech products you should be serving up to your clients. This session includes a deep dive on the possibilities for a new world of LED lighting and natural light control!
The Lux Tech Customer Experience from Sales Discovery to Initial Usage
Remember when the Infiniti car brand launched, and they touted their new age new car sales experience and new age cars. We need the same sort of stem to stern, high touch customer experience for luxury tech. In this session, see how it’s done by some of the best in the lux tech game.
August 12, 2020
Luxury Entertainment Tech – Indoor, Outdoor, Friends, Family, Kids and Adults
F. Scott Fitzgerald famously wrote the rich are different. They are. They have a lot more fun and a different kind of fun. In this session, we’ll address tech than can drive a 21st Century version of Gatsby-esque entertaining and all kinds of permutations for big groups, small groups, friends, family and even kids. Getting entertainment on the drawing board can help clients think in bigger, bolder terms about their homes in general, and it’s a great way to get your clients to splurge.