TecHome Builder MultiFam helps multifamily homebuilders, developers and property managers leverage home technology amenities to sell more units, increase per unit revenue and realize higher levels of customer satisfaction.
MultiFam will immerse business leaders in the benefits, features and business advantages of home technology and provide how-to advice on sales, design, production and operations strategies that make home tech a competitive advantage.
This executive-level event will host more than 50 multifamily builders, developers and property managers for 2.5 days of idea and best practice sharing, market information and high-quality engagements with sponsoring companies.
In 2016, 50 MultiFam guests represented $9.8 billion in annual revenue and 45,224 units constructed.
All of the Summit's invited guests will be treated to complimentary:
Select 2016 MultiFam Guests
- Software Analyst, Alliance Residential Company
- Regional Manager, Bainbridge Companies
- Senior Vice President, Berkshire Communities
- Director Purchasing, Bozzuto Homes
- Development Officer, Camden Property Trust
- Development Associate, Cortland Partners
- Senior Director of Pre-Construction, Crescent Communities
- Director of Business Development, Forino Co LP
- Development Officer, Gables Residential
- VP - Purchasing, Grupe Construction
- Co-Owner, Kromer Investments
- Director, NorSouth
- Design Manager, NRP Group
- VP – Development, Oden Hughes
- President, Pacific Partners Residential
- Director IT Infrastructure and Operations, Post Properties
- SVP & Director of Development, Prado Group
- Commercial Project Coordinator, Rachel Matthew Homes
- Purchasing Manger, Sapphire Development
- Assistant VP- Design, Sares-Regis Group
- Principal, Sunflower Development
- VP of Development, UDR, Inc.
- Managing Director, Westside Housing Organization