The MultiFam segment of general sessions and boardroom presentations helps multifamily homebuilders, developers and property managers leverage home technology amenities to sell more units, increase per unit revenue and realize higher levels of customer satisfaction.
MultiFam will immerse business leaders in the benefits, features and business advantages of home technology and provide how-to advice on sales, design, production and operations strategies that make home tech a competitive advantage.
This executive-level event will host 75+ multifamily builders, developers and property managers for 48 hours of immersion in tech products, processes and strategy. Guests leave ready to go faster and further on tech.
In 2018, 50 MultiFam guests represented $23 billion in annual revenue and 44,000 units constructed.
Reasons to Attend
All of the Summit's invited guests will be treated to complimentary:
Limited hosted seats are available, act now!
- Building connectivity infrastructure and services
- Energy and water metering and management
- Electric vehicle charging stations
- Maintenance management systems
- Multifamily community websites and apps
- Parcel delivery solutions
- Perimeter and shared space surveillance and access control
- Rental property management software
- Shared space AV
- Electronic locks
- Fire/toxic gas detection
- Garage door openers
- Home automation systems
- Home networks
- Home theater products (furniture, acoustical treatments)
- Intrusion detection
- Multi-room/architectural audios
- Structured wiring systems
- Video displays
- Video doorbells/intercoms
- Video surveillance systems
- Voice control
- Back-up generators
- Energy monitoring and management
- Energy storage
- LED lighting
- Lighting control systems
- Light switches
- Load centers
- Motorized shading systems
- Power conditioning and surge suppression
- Solar photovoltaic power generation
- Air filtration and cleaning systems
- Automated ventilation systems (HRVs, ERVs)
- Bath fans
- Central vacuums
- Geothermal heating and cooling
- High-efficiency heating/cooling
- Indoor air quality (IAQ) systems
- Radiant flooring
- Zone controlled HVAC
- Digital showers
- Ovens and cook tops
- Range hoods
- Refrigerators, beverage coolers
- Small appliances
- Steam rooms and saunas
- Tech toilets and bidets
- Touchless/digital fixtures
- Washers and dryers
- Water-saving fixtures
- Wine storage systems
- Automatic hot water recirculation
- Leak detection and protection systems
- Rainwater harvesting/grey water
- Smart irrigation/sprinklers
- Tankless/high-efficiency water heaters
- Water filtration and purification
- Water monitoring and management systems
- Outdoor audio
- Outdoor video
- Outdoor controls
- Landscape and deck/patio lighting
- Kitchens and grills
- Awnings, shades, umbrellas
- Robotic lawnmowers
- Outdoor maintenance tech – gutters, drainage, etc.
- High efficiency/healthy building materials (flooring, glass, insulation, paint, roofing, walls)
- High efficiency/healthy windows, doors, skylights
- Motorized doors, windows and skylights
- Snow and ice melting systems
August 10, 2020
In-Unit & Public Space Tech for Different Buying/Renting Demographics
What’s on the tech “must-have” and “nice-to-have” lists for key multifamily buyer/renter demographics? This session provides a look at what consumers in segments like Gen Z, Young Millennials, Older Millennials and Empty-Nest Boomers really want in tech.
Tech as the Cash Register in Multifamily Rental Properties
We’re at the “end of the beginning” of tech in the multifamily rental market and now know enough to be really dangerous. In this session, we’ll analyze the return on investment you can expect from tech—the initial and recurring revenue and profit opportunities, the recurring cost savings and the price increases and lease sales increases that can result. You’ll get real world info on what’s happening and a vision for even better performance from players with deep experience in the market.
Combined Keynote: 2020 Re-Vision—Home Tech & Homebuilding Tech in the Post Pandemic Market
Necessity is the mother of invention and the mother of market inflections! The lifestyle and economic shocks of the COVID-19 pandemic are driving both short and long-term changes in homebuyer tech wants and needs and in the application of technology to the homebuilding business. This session will cover tech products and applications that are on the rise in the wake of COVID-19. Think connected-productive WFH tech; connected-high-performance-AV-enjoyment at home; healthy home; e-socializing optimized homes; fully digital homebuyer journeys and more!
August 11, 2020
Tech Energy Efficiency for Multifamily Units & Buildings
Controlling energy and water consumption, while preserving comfort, is a huge issue for both multifamily building managers and unit occupants. In this session, we’ll drill down on the latest applications and results, and provide specific tips for implementation in new construction, renovation and retrofit for both rental and owner-occupied properties.
Connectivity Tech & Services that Make a Difference in Multifamily Housing
Connectivity is the lifeblood of effective technology in multifamily buildings, and with 5G arriving and fiber more broadly deployed, it’s undergoing another massive change. In this session, we’ll update you on changes in the wide area network and how they’ll be affecting your hardwired and wireless infrastructure choices for your buildings.
August 12, 2020
Managing Your Building Perimeter & Shared Spaces with Tech
Online retailing and home delivery of goods of all kinds is driving the need for new and improved technology and systems to control the perimeter of multifamily buildings. From intercoms and surveillance to door and container control to implications for management of trash and recycling, we’ll dig in on some of the best solutions, with a look at both the best new-built and retrofit options.