Register for Free
Update your home tech merchandise assortments, standard offers, option and upgrade packaging and go-to-market strategies.
Update your digital sales and marketing assets, strategies and tactics.
Get a hold of TecHome builder guides and research that will help you go faster and further on tech after the event!
Your company will save inestimable man-hours collecting this information and advice and see a huge pay-off through improved tech strategy and decision-making.
THE BROADEST & DEEPEST COLLECTION OF TECH PRODUCTS & VENDORS
The world of tech at your fingertips, all on one screen
- 150+ of the best tech vendors in the world to interact with attendees.
- The full home tech product taxonomy:
- The world of digital marketing and sales solutions for builders.
- All searchable by product, service and attendee sector
- Click here to see the complete list of vendor sponsors
- 200+ presentations on products, services and proven processes for working with builders and multifamily companies. You’ll take in:
- Deep-dive boardroom presentations
- Quick-hitting flyover presentations
- New product introductions
- Case studies of builder/multifamily company partnerships
- Visions of homebuyer/renter home tech experiences and benefits.
- Visions of builder tech solution buyer experiences
- Click here to review our Schedule-At-A-Glance
- Hundreds of new and featured products easily found via our Online Summit Featured Products Guide.
- Hundreds of knowledgeable and helpful vendor staff ready to connect on-the-spot via video conference or schedule follow-up meetings.
- And you’ll find the spiffs sponsors are providing at their booths and presentations with our Guide to Sponsor Giveaways and Drawings.
THE ABSOLUTE BEST CONTENT ON HOME AND BUILDER TECH
See it ● analyze it ● plan it ● do it
With nearly 20 years of hard-won experience in tech and housing, researching and serving builders, multifamily companies, their tech allies and homebuyers, TecHome Builder is a Content Master.
We have a long track record of presenting information and advice that is essential, up-to-date and, most important, actionable. TecHome Builder defines the market and identifies the issues on which it must focus to speed progress.
September 29 | Keynote
Essential Tech in a Post Pandemic World
BDX CEO Tim Costello in his unique, fast-paced, data-drenched, video-rich and irreverent style will present insights on how COVID has changed the tech landscape for builders and multifamily companies in both the tech they need to incorporate in homes and in their businesses.
September 30 | Keynote
Future Tech Visions
Tech industry veterans and TecHome Builder Track Chairs, Joe Lautner and Earnest Morgan, and Solutions Track Chair, Anya Chrisanthon share their vision for tech on the horizon. AE Ventures president, John Galante, will moderate the session.
The Industry's Best Presenters, Including:
A Finer Touch
Get on the same page and ready to roll!
Tech strategy is implemented best by a multidisciplinary in-house team (drawing contributions from purchasing, operations, marketing, sales, general management and strategy) and key trade vendors like platform providers, integrators and EMC subs. That makes it challenging to establish a vivid and up-to-date vision and to develop the integrated action plans that get it done.
The TecHome Builder Online Summit can help.
Online content and vendor connections, available both live and on-demand, enable multiple team members to take in the same presentations and inquire about the same products and services in a speedy and efficient way. And we can help you coordinate your plan of attack and debrief to make it extra-efficient.
Tools and services include:
- Use our Needs Assessment Tool to identify your goals for attending
- Step back and get your technology strategic intent and overall merchandise strategy set using our Merchandising & Marketing Guide.
- UNIQUELY PERSONALIZED SUPPORT FOR YOUR TEAM
- MAKING IT COUNT after the event. We provide process tips for your team to synch on findings, prioritize and do the follow up that drives results and we are always there to answer your questions and help you develop a customized post-event plan of attack that will work for your company and systems.
Need more sustained assistance? Ask us about the TecHome Authority, a practical, cost-effective strategic and tactical planning resource you can tap to up your game on tech if you don’t have the resources currently in place to drive process.
Big trade shows aren’t known for their personal customer service and likewise, their virtual events tend to be lacking in customer care. TecHome Builder has always been different with our in-person events, and we’re bringing the same to our Online Summit.
• Upon request, we can prepare draft customized itineraries for attendees based on needs and interests.
• We’ll also keep flowing information and implementation advice after the event to make your attendance count.
• Not sure what you want and how we might be able to help, call us and we can figure it out together!
The TecHome Builder Team
- Attendee Success, Leigh Sullivan, 508-618-8330
- President and Co-founder, John Galante, 508-618-4226
- Executive Vice President and Co-Founder, Nancy Franco, 508-618-4225
- Customer Success Manager, Ryan Mahoney, 508-433-1922
- Creative and Content, Nicole Dreher-Silvia, 508-433-1924
- Content Marketing, Erin Chartier, 508-802-4530
- Digital Marketing, Mary McIntire
- Track Content Chairs: Anya Chrisanthon, Joe Lautner, Earnest Morgan, Tony Consiglio
- Finance, Administration & Guest Recruitment, Donna Kent
- Sponsor Biz Dev: Allison Charette, Colin Cocaine, Jeff Verklan
- Sponsor Success: Jessica Salisbury