TecHome Builder HiVol helps high-volume homebuilders leverage home technology amenities to sell more homes, increase per home revenue and realize higher levels of customer satisfaction.
HiVol will immerse business leaders in the benefits, features and business advantages of home technology and provide how-to advice on sales, marketing, design and production strategies that make home tech a competitive advantage.
This executive-level event will host more than 150 high-volume builders for 2.5 days of idea and best practice sharing, market information and high-quality engagements with sponsoring companies.
In 2016, TecHome Builder HiVol guests represented $46 billion in annual revenue and 150,000 annual homes built.
All of the Summit's invited guests will be treated to complimentary:
Select 2016 HiVol Guests
- President, 4 Corners Construction
- VP - Sales & Marketing, Ashton Woods
- VP of Purchasing, Product & Design, Beazer Homes
- Purchasing Manager, Boise Hunter Homes
- Design Studio Coordinator, Bozzuto Homes
- Sales Manager, California Home Builders
- Vice President of Operations, Century Homes
- Product Engineering Manager, Clayton Homes
- National Purchasing Manager, D.R. Horton
- Executive Project Manager, Granite Ridge Builders
- Director of Purchasing, Griffin Residential
- Director of Central Region Operations Center, Lennar
- Vice President of Sales, Lexar Homes
- Options Manager, MBK Homes, LLC
- VP, Sales & Marketing, Newcastle Homes
- Purchasing Manager, Pardee Homes
- COO, Pepper Viner Homes
- Director of Strategic Sourcing, PulteGroup
- Project Manager, Saint Aubyn Homes
- Purchasing Agent, Stylecraft Builders
- VP, Taylor Morrison
- Director of Purchasing, Traditions of America
- Purchasing Mgr, National Accounts, TRI Pointe Homes
- VP, Operations, Westin Homes
- Vice President, Sales & Marketing, Williams Homes
- Director of Purchasing, Winchester Homes