Evolve or Lose!
Join 300+ leaders looking to expand and refine their tech plays and identify the partners they need to succeed.
Leverage the 7 Central Benefits of Tech
Technology is permeating homes like never before, and the TecHome Builder Summits reflect theses changes, covering dozens of home technology product categories to help builders and multifamily companies offer the full scope of technology-enhanced products and systems homebuyers and renters are looking for.
We help builders push forward on tech to be able to deliver on the seven central benefits of tech--smart, safe, connected, green, healthy, productive and entertaining.
Want to be hosted this May 10-12 in Louisville?
Feel too good to be true?
- The TecHome Builder Summits have been immersing builders and multifamily companies in key concepts, products, vendors and processes to help them expand and improve their home tech strategies since 2014.
- In 2022, we will host over 300 VIP leaders who will generate projected aggregate annual revenues of more than $100+ billion and will build more than 300,000 housing units.
- Our events are consistently rated 4+ stars by both our guests and sponsors - they love the experience!
- Guests are provided a detailed itinerary based on their preferences that includes thought-provoking general sessions, boardroom presentations and one-on-one meetings with sponsors.
- Plus, our all-expenses paid, hosted model includes our unique not-a-waste-of-time guarantee.
General Session Topics
In addition to boardroom presentations, 1:1 meetings, and networking opportunities, the TecHome Builder Summits present thought-provoking general sessions with discussions around the emerging growth and latest opportunities to help your business grow and stay ahead of the competition. This year's sessions will include:
- THB Masters - Profiles in Courage & Continuous Home Tech Innovation
High Volume Track
- Devising, Marketing & Selling Tech Standards and Upgrades: Today and Tomorrow's 1-2 Punches
- Integrating Tech and Overall Home Design: Improving Ideation & MEPT Plans
- Tech Trends Round Up: Platforms and User Interfaces, WFH, Healthy Home, Smart Clean Energy, Lighting Experiences, Outdoor and More
- Home Tech Vendors and Subcontractor Criteria: How To Successfully Evaluate, Select, Manage and Collaborate
- Optimizing The Home Tech Ownership Experience: From Remote Monitoring and Management to System Expansions
Luxury Home Track
- Integrating Tech, Home Design and the Ownership Experience: Client Ideation, MEPT Plans and Managed Maintenance
- Designing and Delivering Smart, Beautiful Natural and Artificial Light: Products, Processes, and Know-How
- Lux Tech Design Book: User Interfaces, WFH, Entertainment, Smart Clean Energy, Outdoor and More
- Form Follows Function: Using Digital Sales and Marketing Tech to Present and Sell Lux Home Tech
- Tech and the Wellness Wheel: Beyond Air, Water and Light
- State of the Smart Apartment: Essential Satisfiers, Exciters and Delighters
- Shared Space Tech: A Lifecycle Management Approach
- Units and Shared Space Experiences: Consolidating Work-from-Home, Gaming and Entertainment
- How to Get an "A" from GenZ: Leveraging Tech to Win the Up-and-Coming Rental Cohort
- Improving ESG Impact in Multifamily Properties with Tech: Benefits, Goals and Reporting